The Port of Galway is delighted to announce an in person conference entitled “The Renewable Energy Opportunity for the West of Ireland”
Taoiseach Micheál Martin T.D. will give the keynote speech Thursday, 14th April 2022 in the G Hotel, Galway 11am – 3pm.
Guest speakers include:
- Vanessa O’Connell, Inis Offshore Wind
- Tomás Ó Síocháin, Western Development Commission
- Kate Demspey, Aqualicense & Ondine
- Liam Lacey, Irish Maritime Development Office
- Eddie O’Connor, SuperNode
- Jenny Laing, Leader, Aberdeen City Council
- Gordon McIntosh, Aberdeen Renewable Energy Group (AREG)
- Event Moderator: Colette Fitzpatrick
Registration & Networking from 10am
Lunch will be provided
The full agenda and details of the conference will follow over the coming days.